The Art of Career Survival
The Art of Career Survival is here to help you navigate the job search even in turbulent times. We have products, services, and resource information that can make an impact on your job search.
Working with a career coach can lead to good things for your career. Coaching offers structure and direction that you might otherwise miss. Among the things coaching can offer are the following:
- Career Change and Job Search Analysis
- Job Search Action Planning
- Personal Professional Image Branding
- Resume Reviews
- Improved Networking Skills
- Interview Preparation
- Job Offer Negotiation
- Exploring New and Unique Job Search Strategies
We offer several types of coaching, depending on your circumstances:
- Individual Coaching: Schedule one-on-one coaching sessions over the telephone with Bette. Use these sessions to find your direction, fine-tune your resume, or resolve problems you face in searching for work or advancement.
- Group Coaching: The Art of Career Survival Coaching Club is a virtual coaching session that meets on a regularly scheduled basis. Or, if you prefer, you and several friends can join a private coaching club designed to meet your shared needs and concerns. Also, we offer teleclasses, a teleseminar series, and question and answer discussions.
- Organizations: We offer workforce planning and development services when your company and its workforce are experiencing major changes through downsizing, transfer of work, or recruitment of new employees. We can provide support to your employees through our career transition and job search workshops and/or group career transition coaching. We can even coach your executives and supervisors through the transition.
We offer a growing range of support and self-study tools, lead by our book, The Art of Career Survival—available in print or as a CD ROM. Also available are our newsletter, The Career Survivalist and The Art of Career Survival Blog.
In an effort to provide the widest range of services possible, we’re continuing to develop new products. These include:
- An ebook version of The Art of Career Survival
- Audio self-study materials
- The Art of Career Survival Community Outreach Program
- The Art of Career Survival Facilitator’s Training and Certification Program
Check back often to see what’s new!
Bette is available to speak to organizations, professional and community groups seeking to help their members understand that there is “an art to career survival.” She inspires courage, boosts energy and provides information that will ease the fear of changing careers or losing a job. She has been there and done that a number of times during her 35 year career. She continued her career while overcoming emerging vision problems. Hear what happened, how she worked around her physical disability and was given the “gift” of sight after going legally blind. Click here to request Bette as a speaker.